If your downloaded product opens in Internet Explorer, use Ctrl-P keys to open the print dialog.
Internet Explorer version 11 Browser Printer Settings:
1. Make sure your printer is selected at the upper left-hand of the print dialog.
2. When the new dialog display appears, click the middle-right "Preferences" button.
3. Select the following settings on the Properties dialog shown below: Photo Printing, Borderless Printing, Matte Photo Paper, Print Quality: High, Paper Size: Letter 8.5 x 11", Orientation: Landscape, Paper Source: (your printer's paper source). The next two selections are optional: Preview before printing, Always Print with Current Settings.
4. Select the "Page Setup" tab and make sure that Duplex Printing is deselected.
5. Then click the "OK" button. This will return you to the print dialog display.
6. From the print dialog click the "Print" button in the bottom right-hand of the display.
Microsoft Edge Browser Printer Settings:
1. Use Ctrl-P keys to open the print dialog.
2. Make sure your printer is selected at the upper left-hand of the print dialog. Use the following settings:
3. Click the "More settings" link near the bottom of the print dialog. Use the following settings:
4. After setting the above print settings click the "OK" button. Then on the print dialog click the "Print" button.