If your downloaded product opens in your Firefox browser, use Ctrl-P keys to open the print dialog.
1. Make sure your printer is selected in the "Name:" at the top of the print dialog.
2. To the right of the selected printer click the "Properties" button.
3. Select the following settings on the Properties dialog shown below: Photo Printing, Borderless Printing, Matte Photo Paper, Print Quality: High, Paper Size: Letter 8.5 x 11", Orientation: Landscape, Paper Source: (your printer's paper source). The next two selections are optional: Preview before printing, Always Print with Current Settings.
4. Select the "Page Setup" tab and make sure that Duplex Printing is deselected.
5. Then click the "OK" button. This will return you to the print dialog display.
6. From the print dialog click the "OK" button in the bottom right-hand of the display.